Sep 08, 2023
- Do: Course Design Strategies for Success
- Try: New AI and Canvas Training Opportunities
- Go: Meet & Greets
Aug 03, 2023
- Do: Digital Accessibility
- Try: New Canvas Features
- Join: AI Training, Canvas Training and Instructor Bootcamps
Jun 08, 2023
- Try: the new eLearning Events Calendar
- Do: Get your online course reviewed
- See: Impact is now in Canvas to improve messaging
May 04, 2023
- Try: Check out the new Zoom updates
- See: There are also updates in Canvas with resources for Students and Instructors
- Do: Mark your calendars for QCR Training in May, DBYOC & OTC Sessions in June
Apr 05, 2023
- Join: AI Overview Sessions
- Try: VoiceThread to spark student connection
- Apply: Badging & Microcredentials to your courses
Mar 14, 2023
- Read: Faculty and staff survey results
- Do: Meet & Greets on your Campus
- Try: The One Button Studio at UMSL
Feb 14, 2023
- Learn: AI Chat: What We Know So Far
- Do: Sign Up for Assessment Bootcamp
- Try: Course Sharing Resources
Jan 12, 2023
- Watch: Sign up for the Academic Technology Assessment Bootcamp is coming soon!
- Do: Join a QCR information session.
- Try: Our new Zoom chat experience.
Dec 19, 2022
- Do: Sign up for Instructor Bootcamp
- Learn: Professional tips for enhancing the student experience
- Try: Microlearning with OeHE
Nov 09, 2022
- Do: Redesigning for accessibility
- Try: Course sharing support
- Act: Act now to update your canvas course content
Oct 04, 2022
- Come: An informal Meet & Greet
- Try: Folio, the new ePortfolio tool
- Do: Sign up for online seminars
Sep 07, 2022
- Watch: Atomic Search for your courses.
- Do: Sign up for Certification Seminars.
- Try: Sprint Ahead: Online Faculty Development Certificate.
Aug 02, 2022
- Watch: Expanded August Support Hours.
- Do: Discover Course Sharing Benefits.
- Try: Folio, the new ePortfolio.
Jun 10, 2022
- Watch: Summer QCR kickoff window is open.
- Do: Discover new Zoom features.
- Try: Boost your knowledge through our summer training session.
May 03, 2022
- Watch: Find your Canvas course template more easily using our updated Canvas template page.
- Do: Use the OneHE professional development tool.
- Try: Check out the Canvas Student Pathways platform.
Apr 05, 2022
- Watch: OneHE global learning platform to connect with faculty worldwide.
- Do: Use the SMARTERPROCTORING tool for your students final exams.
- Try: COURSETUNE for easier course planning.
Mar 02, 2022
- Watch: Spring and Fall course release information.
- Do: Submit a Summer or Fall online course for QCR.
- Try: Try the UDOIT, new universal design tool in Canvas.
Feb 07, 2022
- Watch: Canvas AppCenter changes.
- Do: New academic technology support hours.
Jan 11, 2022
- Watch: Support hours are changing.
- Do: Course design guidance.
- Try: Discover the lates technology updates.