Missouri Online serves the four UM System universities with resources for administering online courses and programs. It also provides state-of-the-art technology platforms to support digital learning.
Missouri Online's work increases access for students in Missouri, the Midwest and across the nation to a four-university network of accredited, highly ranked and outcomes-oriented online educational offerings.
Missouri Online supports each university in providing vision and leadership regarding excellence, quality and scale in academic program services for online and digital education.
Review the roles, responsibilities and members of the committees below:
- eLearning Strategy and Implementation
- eLearning Academic Council
- Online Faculty Advisory Committee
- Student Services Advisory Committee
Distance education definitions
This document explains the definitions of distance education used by regulatory agencies and the University of Missouri (UM) System administration to:
- Track distance education courses, programs, and students.
- Ensure the UM System’s compliance with federal regulations, accreditation standards and university policies.