Missouri Online strives to increase enrollment in online classes and programs while enhancing student services, faculty development, the student experience, compliance services and with the ultimate goal of improving efficiencies and the quality of courses and programs.
The primary outcomes will be driven through:
- Improved and expanded support services for faculty, staff and students working with or taking any online class across the four Universities.
- A messaging strategy built on the collective power of all four University brands.
- Increased faculty development services, programming and support.
- Improved quality in course design, compliance services and gained efficiencies to support engaged learning while scaling enrollment.
- Streamlined technology services in support of scale and active learning.
- Increased enrollment in online programs through investment in enrollment marketing, pre-matriculation support and student success coaching in order to increase retention.
- Enhanced student services and experience.
- All revenue and fee income received via online course enrollment stays with each University.
As online learning evolves, the UM System is dedicated to remaining a leader in academic innovation. No two learning experiences are the same, and with Missouri Online we have the opportunity to serve more students than ever before. With collaboration and advances in technology, all four UM System universities have the ability to optimize their online learning capabilities and build upon them.
As part of its strategic plan, the UM System has made resources available for campuses to collaborate and expand Missouri Online in order to enhance educational experiences while also increasing efficiencies.